Wednesday 17 September 2014

My list of Turn-offs

LIST OF TURN-ONs, in case you haven't read it!


As promised, I come with my list of turn-offs in men. Something that will surely interest much fewer, predictably! :/




1.       Stock brokers

There are men. And then, there are men who understand money. Way too much. They understand where money lays egg the best, and the climatic conditions and the hatchery et al. Better than anything.

I understand them very less. Appreciate, lesser!


2.       Decision makers

This one’s tricky. And one of fine balance. There is a kind who makes decisions for you. And those, who jump to conclusions. Well, I don’t like them meek and weak, but then, don’t I just love to blabber too? So, I get itchy when faced with people who’re like – “So, this is this and that is that. Next?”


3.       “Come, fall in love” people

They’ll do all they can. ALL. Online, Offline. Trust me. Only to end with taking an upper hand and saying… well, not saying anything.  Just for the love of it.

Somehow, flirting doesn’t have a clear definition and neither does it fall under sadism. It very well could.


4.       “Girls are from Venus” people

Trust me, we are just normal people. Just for a few anatomical differences. Insignificant they should be, unless you aren’t going to bed or fancying to. And even if significant, under the alternative condition that is, we still are normal people.

And no, it doesn’t contradict the point above. Not at all. You can also be just normal, you know!


5.       Office politicians

Stay away from them. Period.
(If they let you, that is, though.)


Bonus entry:


Leave it. Too many!

7 comments:

  1. Since I started studying finance, I started loving money and money making both much more than I ever did. And still I too get turned off by those money minded men you know :D

    But more than them I hate men who play with others' emotions, rather lives, in the name of flirting... I loathe them... Just a piece of information that the man played with more than one woman (may be in a sequence, need not be simultaneously !) turns me off instantly. Forever.

    Happy writing baby :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree. That actually tops my list, janish to! And worse, when they then try to become friends who want you to confide in THEM, how hurt you are et al. They get a kick out of this methink!

      But oi, REAL men don't rape. REAL men don't exploit emotions, too. :)

      Delete
  2. So, end of the day you are turned on or off by certain types of guys, right?
    Then will it not be more logical to rename the topics as 'Men who turn me on' and 'Men who turn me off'?

    Frankly, I was expecting a few points like rain, godiva, Kolkata.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What do they have to do with men? And I may like or love them, but why would I be "turned-on"? :O

      Delete
    2. These may help you understand:

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqUgMMi0lXs

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJGnar8vNAk

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcDvsOStql4

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fD9MjgF1-28

      All the above commercials depict turn ons by Dairy Milk chocolates and not the guys who present the chocolates.

      Turn on by guys or by certain characteristics of guys is extremely one dimensional and to a large extent cliched. Just like baritone voice turns a person on, a dairy milk or rain may also turn a person on and s/he may get hugely attracted towards it. That's why you will find people, usually girls, run and get drenched in rain or get wet (in extreme cases) by a Lindt or Godiva.

      For me, I can't say that I like Kolkata, I will prefer to say that I get turned on by Kolkata.

      Delete
  3. matches my list pretty much...but for flirtatious people, I dont mind them sometimes...hehehe...
    and I would like to add another category 'the mirror people'...I cannot stand people who are excessively obsessed with their appearance and cant move past a mirror...arghhh, give me a break !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Na na, as long as both are playing it's okay. As long as somone's playing while their real partner knows (and accepts) it's perhaps still okay. But then...

      Delete

Did you like it? Did you not? Please leave a comment...